Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cookie Time!!


So here is Anna helping me bake our weekly batch of cookies! I am not super slick with this blog stuff to figure out how to re-arrange the pictures to be in the right order, but I figured you could piece it together. She helps me every week...she normally puts in the sugar, eggs, salt, baking soda, and flour and then, of course, she tests the dough. We have fun and I am glad that we do this together every week...hopefully it will be a good memory she makes of her childhood days!
She is wearing an apron that was my moms when she was a little girl. We have our aprons hanging on the wall in the kitchen...it is always our first order of business. We usually end up sharing our baked cookies with friends, which also makes it so much fun to bake them. We love to see how happy it makes them...Corey not so much, he likes the cookies too!













1 comment:

anxiously hopeful said...

Wow, you are a generous mommy. I always scrape almost all of the batter off the beater before I let the boys lick it. You always have been more fun than me! That is an awesome tradition you and Anna have going. It's hard to believe you used to be "cookie-challenged".