Not a whole lot occured today, but the day isn't over yet! My wonderful friend Sara Hicks watched my kiddos while I went to a few Doctor's apt.s...friends with just as many kids as you are great!! You love when more kids come over because they play with yours and you usually don't notice the number of children has doubled...I mean when you have four, whose counting after that. I am just mowing through my laundry and thawing out chicken for dinner. My goals for the next week is to drink 8 glasses of water daily and to make 3 meals for dinner each week. I am going to try that cook all the main ingredients, like the meat, in one day and create easy, simple meals for the following days...maybe even a meal swap with friends. That may be a little more coordinated than I can handle, but maybe. I was told to stop drinking diet drinks because of the sodium in them. That I should just drink a regular soda...that burning off those calories would be easier then trying to get rid of retained fluids from the sodium. I like regular soda better, but I am not completely sold on this...any thoughts?
The count day of days until school starting has begun for me and the boys. I am excited for multiple reasons, but they are not for multiple reasons. School is great!! I just had the best experiences and time at every phase of school I was in....college included. I hope my kids enjoy it too. I guess I can give a little credit to my parents for that, oh, and God...thanks you guys and Big Guy! Well this is kinda lame, but it is me...love you all and thanks for staying connected to me!
Girl Time
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment