So...it is pretty much a year later since I last updated this blog, but I am willing to give it another shot. I guess it is because I need the outlet of writing and probably more the encouragement from my friends and family. I miss all of you greatly, of course some more than others, but really all of you. Yes, a lot has happened over the course of the last 11months, but probably not anything any more exciting than the usual craziness of a mom with 4 kids.
Luke is starting first grade next week and Noah will be starting Kinder. They are both excited except Luke is somewhat aware that he is supposed to be in 2nd grade and is giving me a hard time about that...it is hard to explain to him, but hopefully he will be more appreciative that we held him back in kinder as he gets older. Anna is 3 going on 13...need I say more. I absolutely adore her and she is becoming so much more lovey with me. She wants to hold me and play with my hair...we hug and kiss all the time, I truely love it! Tate is, well, perfect! He is 18months and absolutely blows my mind...I didn't think I would love the 4th so deeply...that kinda sounds bad, but I don't mean it that way. He is just so great and so much fun...I just praise God for him everyday. Corey is fantastic!! Seriously!! He shows me constantly how much he loves me by helping with the kids and stuff all the time...this is progress for him. I wasn't trying to "change" or "train" him, but he is a different man this past year and I will take it!! God is so good!!
I am not as "awesome" as I would like, but clearly God is trying to refine me. I wish it were a speedier process and that He would let me in on it some, but who am I to argue with I AM. So keep me in your prayers, everyday is a battle.
Philippians 1:6


No comments:
Post a Comment